[lbo-talk] Punish a Pinochet: Cui Bono?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 02:15:14 PDT 2009

Last I heard, Allende was killed by Chileans, not Americans, no matter how much support the Americans gave them. Chileans who would have been happy to do it even without the American support, which just made things easier.

This is sort of like saying that the guy who sets a fire isn't the real arsonist, it's the guy who gave him the lighter.