[lbo-talk] Punish a Pinochet: Cui Bono?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 05:29:49 PDT 2009

Yeah I know. I was just being contrarian. ;)

In my mind, I am picturing a map of The World As Viewed by Carrol Cox. Kansas takes up half the map, with lots of corn. Where Washington DC should be is just a little picture of the White House with the words "Real War Criminals." The United Kingdom is a picture of Big Ben labelled "Place Milton Lived." The rest of the world is just an undifferentiated gray mass designated as "Victims of US Imperialism."