[lbo-talk] more "who"

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Nov 1 12:39:26 PST 2009

On Nov 1, 2009, at 3:28 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> heh. so his audience are people who would never support leftist
> causes anyway?
>
> lol

Man, I just don't get this. Michaels' point that I think is worth making over & over is that the enlightened wing of the bourgeoisie is totally on board with diversity, and uses it as a prop to legitimate economically. A race- and gender-neutral capitalism, with little else changed, is the reigning ideal of the Ford Foundation and much of the Dem Party. A lot of "left" discourse still refuses to take this on board.

Doug