[lbo-talk] more "who"

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Nov 2 16:46:04 PST 2009

At 03:39 PM 11/1/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Nov 1, 2009, at 3:28 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>
>>heh. so his audience are people who would never support leftist
>>causes anyway?
>>
>>lol
>
>Man, I just don't get this.

when you have time, you can read my blog. i'm sure i'll be dead first but that's ok, i can always dream

> Michaels' point that I think is worth
>making over & over is that the enlightened wing of the bourgeoisie is
>totally on board with diversity, and uses it as a prop to legitimate
>economically. A race- and gender-neutral capitalism, with little else
>changed, is the reigning ideal of the Ford Foundation and much of the
>Dem Party. A lot of "left" discourse still refuses to take this on
>board.

OK. So, the "who" is not the Ford Foundation. the "who" are the folks writing the "left" discourse -- put under erasure because... why?

so, let's hear about those folks -- the wayward "leftists" who refuse to take this on board. Who are they?

shag