[lbo-talk] Dreyfus on Husserl and Heidegger

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:51 PST 2009

Dreyfus' book on Heidegger is very good. Thanks very much for the link.

----- Original Message ---- From: Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 2:57:54 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Dreyfus on Husserl and Heidegger

Sorry about that duplicate on Claude. What I intended to to do was mail a link on Dreyfus. Below is a discussion on Husserl and Heidegger, mostly Heidegger. Dreyfus takes you through a tour of Being and Time. It amazed me for its clarity, examples and simplicity. I'd highly recommend it to the theory and philosophy crowd, as well as people who always wanted to know something about Heidegger but couldn't get passed the vocabulary. This also sets up a better understanding and background for Derrida.

It's about an hour long and cut into pieces 5-6 min pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGk6S1qhz0

CG