[lbo-talk] How radical was Derrida? (was 'does anyone read poststructuralism anymore?')

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Nov 3 19:38:19 PST 2009

Glad to hear it. Maybe it's the result of having a kid who looks for the good side of everything, but my outlook on life has changed in the last few years. Doug

Me too. I had a marvelous kid who was a pollyanna of sorts in his childhood. He still is something of that, and it makes for a great dad, an easy husband, and he is popular with his `patients'. It is a deep positive cord in a really terrible world. If Ivan keeps this up, he will give you joy for the rest of your life.

CG