[lbo-talk] more shapeless pissed-off'ed-ness

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Nov 3 20:56:04 PST 2009

General Note. All this whole set of threads and the texts they took off from do is give a description of the current terrain of struggle. Hence my remark (I think) in an earlier post about complaining of the rain because it wetsone. Lots of Leftists think any damn thing you can think up, and except for self-clarification and entertainment arguing about it outside the context of actual organizing is so much fluff.

Carrol