[lbo-talk] pretty much as predicted

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:24:45 PST 2009

[WS:] I pretty much agree with Doug with one small exception. I do not think that Americans tend to be conservative - or for that matter adhering to any other political doctrine. They are merely more responsive to conservative fear mongering than to liberal appeals, hence their voting feeds into conservative causes. I am pretty sure that if liberals found a convincing demon, they would whip up public support to th elevel that is currently unimaginable.

Wojtek