[lbo-talk] do people still read structuralism

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 11:11:32 PST 2009

No, it doesn't. You transparently have not the slightest clue what you are talking about, your reading of Heidegger apparently having been derived from an Intro to Philosophy textbook. You're like an undergrad who has read the Analogy of the Cave and thinks he understands the Theory of Forms.

I am quite willing to debate Heidegger with someone who knows what they are talking about, such as Andie or Chuck or Jeffrey. Not with you.

Although you can wear Lederhosen if you want. I had a pair when I was a kid, and the Black Forest is very beautiful.

----- Original Message ---- From: James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>