[lbo-talk] Conversation with Derrida

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 01:36:12 PST 2009

Much as James knows fuck-all about Heidegger, I do not have the math or physics background to really get quantum theory and have only the most impressionistic notion about how it all works. :) But I've always wondered about this. How can something _not_ having a cause be empirically verified? The cause could just as easily be unknown (possibly unknowable). Or does this just flow from the logic of the theory rather than empirical observation?

----- Original Message ---- From: Eubulides <paraconsistent at comcast.net>

As well as empirically false a la quantum theory.