[lbo-talk] french love of thugs (with style)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 18:47:20 PST 2009

My impression is that the Bengal Famine was the result of crappy economic policies combined with having to serve the war effort. I.e., not intentional.

However, you want to equate Churchill with the Nazis because you're a dick. PS. please stop giving us your mistranslation of Heraclitus. For somebody who knows Greek, it's really irritating.

----- Original Message ---- From: Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com>

Well, to someone for whom German babies don't count Bengali peasants certainly count much less.

Shane Mage