[lbo-talk] Politics of food

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Nov 15 14:31:36 PST 2009

At 02:52 PM 11/15/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Nov 15, 2009, at 2:39 PM, brad bauerly wrote:
>
>>Shag wrote:
>>>heh. well, I can certainly see why you are an ardent fan of Walter
>>>Benn
>>>Michaels. This is a position he'd thoroughly support. History is
>>>bunk and
>>>culture is bunk eliciting a big fat yawn.
>>
>>I don't think you could characterize my position as one of being an
>>'ardent
>>fan of Walter Benn Michaels'.
>
>For some reason, she likes to do that. She thinks it's as much fun as
>twisting nipples!
>
>Doug

usually, i'd say "pushing your foot" but when I think of you, I think of nipple clamps, so naturally --

my dad died recently. life is short Doug, too short for holding grudges that, as my aunt always says, don't belong to you anyway.

speaking of life, if I understood the phone message correctly, former list member, andie, is a new and n00b grandpa.

shag