[lbo-talk] classy joint

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 09:21:14 PST 2009

Note to self: Become leader of China.

----- Original Message ---- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 7:49:16 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] classy joint

[from Mike Allen]

STATE DINNER IN BEIJING, at the Great Hall of the People -- President Hu sat between President Obama and Secretary Clinton. MENU: Chicken Soup with Bean Curd, Chinese Style Beef Steak, Stir-fried Wild Rice Stem and Asparagus, Roast Grouper, Pastries, Fruit Ice Cream, Red Wine Great Wall 2002, Hebei China, White Wine Great Wall 2002, Hebei China. MUSIC PROGRAMME, performed by the Military Band of the Chinese People's Liberation Army: 'America the Beautiful,' 'We Are the World,' 'I Just Called to Say I Love You.' ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk