[lbo-talk] why movies suck

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 17 14:12:31 PST 2009

At 02:04 PM 11/17/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>Pretty funny characterization of someone who likes Metallica.

What do you think of Motorhead?

http://www.blastwaves.com/Motorhead/Rare_Collectibles/Lemmy_Action_Figure_Regular_Edition/952.html

The very first officially licensed Lemmy figure ever made!

* Stands 7 inches tall with base.

* Sculpted to accuracy, this figure captures Lemmy in all his Motorhead glory.

"I had to stand on this platform while the camera went around and did the hologram thing and then they made the model, only smaller," Lemmy said. "They said it's an action figure, and I said, 'So, you're gonna put a dick on it?' They said, 'No.' I said, 'Well, then it's not going to get much action then, is it?' A bad name for it, right?" Watch video footage of Lemmy talking about the action figure at this location.