[lbo-talk] SEIU against the world

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:44:51 PST 2009

Can anyone help but appreciate how Shaw repeatedly accuses SEIU of "raiding" (for, in most cases, doing no more than organizing within an industry HERE has historically monopolized) while celebrating NUHW's raids, which are, in fact, raids in every possible sense of the word? I often wonder if the knee-jerk SEIU-bashers of the left ever proofread their own articles before submitting them for publication. Is there some angle I'm missing from which such glaring hypocrisy makes sense?