[lbo-talk] The Neoliberalization Of Higher Education: What’s Race Got To Do With It?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:27:06 PST 2009

Perhaps I don't use that language with them... perhaps that's because I'm not an idiot... perhaps my very very high teaching evaluations (for a professor many report to demand a great deal from students and to be "hard") suggest that I'm getting through using the strategies I've worked to develop across a range of students, courses and schools... who the hell do you think you are?