[lbo-talk] the fantasy of being outside ideology

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Nov 22 08:15:41 PST 2009

The test of an honest rather than an illiterate or hostile question is that the person asking the question is prepared to give his/her own positon on the topic, as well as respond to the question.

For several years I just thought he was unconsciously repeating his professional conduct (as a radio interviewer) on this list. And he may well be too busy to explore some of these topics on his own. nevertheless, I have stopped reading posts from him which begin "Carrol Cox writess" because i know in advance that they will be deliberately designebd to kill conversation.

Carrol