[lbo-talk] The Necrosocial

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 22 13:22:07 PST 2009

At 12:43 AM 11/21/2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:

>i don't get it. there's nothing about this piece that seems to be
>about the author pursuing his or her own needs above everyone's else's.

You're right. I meant something else.

>perhaps you mean wordy?

Yeah,in a bad teenage poetry kind of way. I'm sure anyone who's into reading and writing did something similar at one time or another. I did for sure (before tearing it in little pieces and throwing it in someone else's garbage. :-))

Max's response was good I think:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20091116/016285.html