[lbo-talk] The Necrosocial

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Nov 22 15:02:43 PST 2009

I think Doug's reminder is important. While I wish someone would gently dislodge the collected works of the Situationist International from the hands of the authors, they have also been a part of some pretty exciting activism over the past couple months. Here is a report on the activities that I missed (with a lot of bitterness... fucking prospectus) during the regents meetings.

http://occupyca.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/uc-santa-cruz-re-occupied/

It also looks like there is the possibility for an enormous demo at Irvine of all places on Tuesday. Lotte Continua. robert wood