[lbo-talk] The Necrosocial

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 13:13:15 PST 2009

On the contrary, criticism of the university and it's bureaucratic operators (profs among them) is an important task. Otherwise, tenured professors literally would play golf all day and do no work (they don't do much as it is), as one of my associate profs once bitterly complained. I suspect what little there is of value "from class" for humanities students *not* seeking academic careers is in significant measure a product of student dissent. As is the case re: politics in general.

_________________________________________________________________ Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/