[lbo-talk] Michael Needs Help ASAP

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:22:04 PST 2009

The school invited me to give the annual lecture on December 8. I'm trying to copyedit _The Invisible Handcuffs_, finish two articles before a December 1 deadline, and grade papers before school starts next week.

My idea is to show how ideas evolve with my books, paralleled with both the course of the economy and the course of higher education, particularly in California. I don't have much data on education yet.

I have roughed out the first draft of the talk, which I'm sure will have a lot of problems. If anyone has any these suggestions for improvement, I would be more than grateful.

http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com/files/2009/11/lecture.pdf

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901 www.michaelperelman.wordpress.com