[lbo-talk] wineheads, soldiers, loud mouths, and riffraff

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:25:01 PST 2009

Dennis Claxton posted:

Michael Bérubé has a long blog post that gives some insight into WBM, both from reading him and talking to him. It's very long, here's a taste:

<http://www.michaelberube.com/index.php/weblog/visiting_native_speaker/>

For me, the most extraordinary thing about this (by Internet standards) ancient blog thread is how closely it pre-echoes nearly all the sounds made here about WBM. Someone even posted a "fantasy of being outside of ideology"-like opinion.

This proves one of my early theories: I am in hell, doomed to live the same loop, argue the same arrangements, crunch the same crunch-berries, yank the same chains and flibber the same digibits over and over again till the sun burns out.

.d.