[lbo-talk] what climate change?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:23:39 PST 2009

yeah, tough times, fear-mongering and a population of antididactic (the opposite of autodidactic?) scientific preliterates means reduced support for stuff what might cost $, necessitate dealing with uncertainty, and/or learning something complex...

and, damnit, it is CLIMATE CHANGE not global warming that's primary, it pisses me off that ABC News and beyond continue to use metaphoric representations so susceptible to the ecological fallacy (how's that for an ironically appropriate term?)