[lbo-talk] From another thread

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 09:48:06 PST 2009

Just noting that turning something into something that it is not is not the same thing as turning it into its contrary, unless you have an Eleatic metaphysics.

----- Original Message ---- From: Ted Winslow <egwinslow at rogers.com> That which I am unable to do as a man, and of which therefore all my individual essential powers are incapable, I am able to do by means of money. Money thus turns each of these powers into something which in itself it is not – turns it, that is, into its contrary.