[lbo-talk] What is the working class?

brad bauerly bbauerly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:56:05 PST 2009

Ok. so you don't think structures are real? What about the structural racism/sexism (you even place class in structural terms sometimes) you go on about? This was actually my point before that you did not understand. Is it just that you don't like it when people talk about class as a structure as opposed to other 'identities' or 'subjectivities'? Then you use gender stereotypes, or identity, to disarm most people (not me ;)) by showing how it can hurt too. Anyway, you made me laugh and I guess that is something.

Brad