[lbo-talk] what's the matter with...

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Nov 30 04:32:59 PST 2009

At 10:29 AM 11/29/2009, SA wrote:
>shag carpet bomb wrote:
>
>>speaking about ranting about how stupid people are....
>
>Excuse me, who was ranting about how stupid people are?
>
>SA

Jordan:

I just always figured that if you aren't fabulously rich, and you vote Republican, then you've got to be dumb. If you're that dumb, then you're probably also going to be poor.

Education is, of course, the only answer; it's too bad those folks in eastern Kentucky can't get some school vouchers with those food stamps.