[lbo-talk] Russian demographics

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 04:53:49 PDT 2009

My totally impressionistic, based on eyeball evidence and flimsy as toilet paper impression is that the crisis in Russia is pretty much over, but I don't think the Russian Federation is actually crediting the US. (?)

Oh yeah, Obama's attempts to patch things up with Russia have taken the wind out of many people's sails. As has the EU commission report on the South Ossetia war.