[lbo-talk] more noxious crap

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Oct 3 10:46:33 PDT 2009

At 01:35 PM 10/3/2009, Michael Pollak wrote:

>On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>
>>when you get a chance, you should revisit my post and respond with some
>>respect. thanks. you are responding like a child. the comment about
>>Marx's letter to Arnold Ruge makes utterly no sense, since he wasn't
>>talking about making revolution but writing a fucking journal.
>
>So you think Marx's perspective on elections there is completely
>independent of his view everywhere else? Do you think he developed a new
>theory in that letter rather than applying the one he developed in his
>books? When you say it's simple and there's nothing to be said and then
>cite Marx I assume you are not interpreting him in some extremely clever
>way that isn't obvious or simple.
>
>Michael

no. i just don't interpret it -- or find it repulsive -- as you do. i think engaging in electoral politics AND engaging in the self clarification of the struggles and wishes of the age WILL lead to violent revolution. I would like that to happen in my lifetime, so I can ravage some capitalist motherfuckers with an uzi. I don't think that's a bad thing. I'm all fucking for it.

yay!

this is a cleaned up version. maybe it will make more sense. if not, not much more to discuss. we fund. disagree and/or i'm a suckass writer incapable of conveying my point.

http://cleandraws.com/2009/10/03/struggles-and-wishes-of-the-age/