[lbo-talk] Ahmadinejad a Yid

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:53:41 PDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Bryan Atinsky <bryan at alt-info.org> wrote:

> A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during
> elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

Yeah, but would Iranians, or anyone else outside Europe and its diaspora, care? Biological racism is pretty much our unique thing, right?

And besides, based on the few media reports I've seen on the topic, I don't think Muslim Iranians get so worked up over Jewish Iranians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/opinion/23cohen.html