[lbo-talk] more noxious crap

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 5 07:37:09 PDT 2009

Ha! What justice except class justice could I expect from a well-off liberal member of the legal profession, anyway? :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 10:12 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] more noxious crap