[lbo-talk] Michaels, Against Diversity

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:15:37 PDT 2009

See, Carrol, the difference between Doug and Michaels, it seems to me, is that Doug is - quite often - playfully provocative, many a wry smile, a knowing wink, an assumption that we're adults and can take the playful ribbing... sure it was a little snide but, um, have you read his posts/jibes over the last however-many-years-you-two-have-been-going-at-it? Michaels came off, to me, as a prima donna, no joy, no fun, just listen-to-me.