[lbo-talk] Michaels, Against Diversity

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:58:52 PDT 2009

In re: audience... are those folks working with the poor and imprisoned going to hear Michaels much differently than me? does he ever engage folks working within ten miles of his office? does he ever engage Cubs fans, suggesting they have class in common with Sox fans? Does his rubber ever hit the road? does he focus on mentoring lower income students - independent of race - who attend UofC?