[lbo-talk] second bill of rights

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:41:59 PDT 2009

yeah and the proponents of the washington consensus demonstrate none of this apocalyptic rhetoric or their own cure all solutions. In fact, it seems like all the protesters in recent days have believed the only way to keep us all from going to hell is to prematurely drown the government in Grover Norquist's bathtub--while Ron Paul strangles the rubber ducky of the Fed.

I believe what you are talking about is called "politics" not some sort of leftish disorder.