[lbo-talk] WBAI

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:03:09 PDT 2009

Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Miles Jackson wrote:
>
> > Doug Henwood wrote:
> >> As a partial explanation where I'm coming from, here's a taste of
> >> life around WBAI.

Having to deal with that constantly would indeed be miserable. But I do not see the legitimacy of projecting it on some larger political context. Engels noticed long ago that any movement has a lot of strange (and often obnoxious) characters cluttering the landscape. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

And that reminds me of a favor I want from someone on the list. I want a 100=200 page summary of tje [p;otocs pf Ron Paul. One of the hardest workers in our local anti-war movement is ga-ga over him, & Ineed an antidote. (I can only sputter.) Keep it polite, as I really like this person and would like to gently wean him away from his silliness on this.

Carrol