[lbo-talk] Michaels, against diversity

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 7 08:09:45 PDT 2009

oh please. it was a sincere question. i asked one like it of Charles just last week. like a grown up, he answered me. btw, i appreciate the other answers i got, especially from Jenny.

so, for my enlightenment, could you or someone else please tell me about these incidents in the news. as i said, i barely turn on a television or radio these days. i get my news, largely, from this list.