[lbo-talk] words of The Wise

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:25:28 PDT 2009

By the way, I don't imagine that BAR's incisive attack on the stupid follies of Tim Wise amounts to a defense of the positions held by Michaels. After all, BAR's editorial approach to the neo-liberal bent of the Obama Admin focuses on the particular ways in which Obama Admin policies particularly harm the interests of poor and working-class blacks. I don't get the impression that is a line that Michaels would be terribly receptive to, although I could be wrong (I don't have time and energy to sort through the whole mess).

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/