[lbo-talk] waste in higher education

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:28:32 PDT 2009

Michael, do you know Michael Power's book The Audit Society? Power is, or was, Chair of the Accounting Dept at LSE and - to at least my staggered surprise - is well versed in various brands of critical social theory. He completely destroys the neolib and neocon love of assessment, audits and certification.