[lbo-talk] Hardt/Negri's Commonwealth as reviewed in WSJ

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:31:51 PDT 2009

Hah, there is so much wrong with Hardt and Negri it's not even funny. I'll probably give *Commonwealth *a read later this month anyway though just to give them a review indepth. When I was a college freshmen I had a professor give me a copy of *Multitude* and tell me that combined with *Empire *it was like a manifesto for the 21st century and would put my old arcane left tendencies to rest.

I was disappointed to say the least :)