[lbo-talk] Hardt/Negri's Commonwealth as reviewed in WSJ

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Fri Oct 9 15:51:17 PDT 2009

I'm going to write a longer response about this tomorrow, but it has to do with the way that WalMart also used that system to change structures of production by increasing its control of the production process. More tomorrow and in a better fashion, but I do think that this is a really productive way of thinking through the problem (today I need to think about Betty Friedan, women's magazines, and social reproduction) robert wood