[lbo-talk] corporate rationality

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:02:25 PDT 2009

Yeah, I called him a name but the focus of my posts has been his argument, same with Shag. Joanna, as she just said, focused on Michaels because his actions undermine his argument.

Are you really saying that pointing out the fact that all sorts of individual multiculturalist and liberal faculty at any number of campuses drove across any number of graduate student and staff picket lines shouldn't be a part of what we bring to reading their stuff?