[lbo-talk] corporate rationality

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 12 08:50:14 PDT 2009

Chris, it would appear, sees history and current events as preeminently that of racial and ethnic struggle while others of us understand past and present conflict more often than not as a struggle over property - with the propertied classes exploiting to their benefit both at home and abroad the physical and cultural distinctions which Chris invests with such importance. At the risk of alienating the cultural theorists on the list who will insist that the issue is much more complex than that to which I've reduced it, this seems to be at the heart of most exchanges with Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:29 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] corporate rationality