[lbo-talk] Dennis Coxton: Corporate rationality:multiculturism

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:53:00 PDT 2009

I from India endorse Dennis' views on this issue. I would like to submit an issue currently raging in India for the readers' criticism:

We have caste system, though constitution wants o eradicate it. The so called fifth caste, the casteless the untouchables of many varieties need to be integrated into the mainstream. While constitutional and legal and political provisions are abundant, the practice still prevails and and our friends r naturally aggrieved. The issue is we would plead that the issue is to e resolved internally at many levels through movements militant and otherwise and there is justification to say his is the way,as there is also significant improvements. On the other hand a section of this population, called daliths, go international begging UNO, US Senators to pass resolution against Indian Government and there are any number of anti India forces who rejoice in obliging them.

--We plead with them that Martin Luther could be a roll model for them and they should join actively progressive movements and agitate nd should not expect somebody to wage their battles.

If somebody is dirty, it needs to be old so so that he would learn..in this if such criticisms should be damned as racial or take shelter under poverty for their crime rate, what is the chance they would improve themselves? Because we love them, we need to criticise also paartha