[lbo-talk] Term limits

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:36:49 PDT 2009

Point them to Michigan.... Utterly and completely incompetent, polarized, uncooperative, idiotic and lobbyist-dominated politics (if you can call it that). The state's collapsing and the government gets more useless by the minute... who in their right mind would run for a low-paying, part-time but very demanding and unsatisfying office if you can't imagine making a career out of it by getting better and being more successful at it?