[lbo-talk] ice breaker suggestions?

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Oct 21 06:24:55 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 08:10:55PM -0400, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> Meanwhile, this week, I have to give another presentation to the rest of
> the dweebs like me -- the dweebs at whom this training initiative is
> directed. I'm trying to come up with some sort of ice breaker for people to
> do in groups of 5-8 for about 10 minutes. If anyone has any suggestions --
> either something they've used themselves or something they've participated
> in as an attendee, bring it on!

We've done this one which was actually kinda amusing...

Have everyone write down one true thing about themselves that people probably didn't know and then one lie. Then have everyone hand them in and read them aloud and let everyone casually "vote" on which they believe. The group who had the most-believed deceptions is the winner!

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim/google/MSN/yahoo: beyondzero123

Like Ma Bell, I've got the ill communication.

-Beastie Boys