[lbo-talk] ZZ meets a PM

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:24:49 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Oct 22, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Alan Rudy wrote:
>
> Does it mean that I'm old if I remember the release of Tube Snake Boogie
>> on
>> El Loco?
>>

> Not as old as me, man.
>
> 'ts true, but at the same time you can't hold a candle to some of the
Methuselah's 'round here, eh?!

I just listened to The Feelies' Crazy Rhythms during the hour en route from East Lansing to Mount Pleasant this morning, same 'proximate age as TSB, and still amazing (though I think I like The Good Earth just a bit better). Saw 'em at Maxwell's in '83 and '85, worlds and worlds of' fun (and not as deafening as the Dream Syndicate show sandwiched in between 'em).