[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed on the limits of antiracism

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 11:49:56 PDT 2009

I didn't say this was Reed's argument, I know it isn't. This was in response to Chuck's question about audience, and I was drawing parallels between the folks Reed, quite properly, can't stand and folks I've read and met who have argued that they think those other things are important but can only be dealt with after the revolution. My apologies for not being clear... unless I've misunderstood you.