[lbo-talk] note of apology

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sun Oct 25 19:07:36 PDT 2009

On Sun, October 25, 2009 1:22 pm, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> Maybe it's just me staring in the empty hole of not enough money to meet
> stark necessities. This is a battle I don't know how to fight.

No need to apologize, Chuck, most of us are facing the same struggles (I maxed out on students loans this year, so my already-miserable living standard just took another 35% hit). But you can write, and write damn well. Write about what you see, what you hear. Words are the heaviest artillery of them all.

Me, I've been driven to start blogging, out of sheer gut-level, back-of-the-cerebral-cortex survivalism:

http://slorgzilla.blogspot.com/

-- DRR