[lbo-talk] Have You Read X?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 04:38:36 PDT 2009

Pls provide specific references so the ideologically benighted among us can catch up. (not a facetious request)

I assume the Postone thing would be Time Labor and Social Domination. It's free on Google, hard cover is a bit pricey. Never seen it in used bookstores, and I have been to many used book stores many times.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:59 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Have You Read X?

. . .

Have you read Tomas?

Have you read Postone?

Have you read Ollman?