[lbo-talk] Obama plays more golf than Bush

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 07:51:58 PDT 2009

Quite wrong. The serious golfer will go through his entire bag, practicing with each club for accuracy. Only the driver is for maxing out distance, or if you are goofing a bit with the one-iron.

Non-golfers will go and just whack away with the driver to see how far they can hit the ball, or to forego the need for conversation with their dates.

It's up to the range operator to make sure the range is properly enclosed with netting, fences etc.

As for shooting golfers, make sure they are not very good, as they could return fire. From a couple of hundred yards, the good ones could hit your house more easily than you could shoot them unless you are some kind of expert sniper.