[lbo-talk] Queer-baiting the homophobes: The gist of it

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 27 12:00:59 PDT 2009

bwahahahahaah! my plan to draw brian out to have a discussion about these issues worked. next: debz! bwahahaha!

I'm gonna respond later. i'm at work and i hate webmail. but i want to think through these responses. your reminding me of them reminded me why the issue is so hard. i think i have my position all staked out and then you'll give me a run for my money and making me change my mind!

shag